It was quite pretty in Sardegna when the sun was out. We were there for a full week and the sun was out for 1.5 days of it. We definitely took advantage of it when it was out!
They found a lizard.
These two were best buddies for the whole month that Grandpa and Grandma were here :o) She definitely loved her grandpa!
My thoughts on Sardegna (which I believe were shared by our whole group) are that I would definitely not put it on a top ten list!
There, I said it!
If you are curious or interested about the area feel free to email me any questions :o)
We had the most fun at least getting to spend time with family, we were glad for that!



how do i get to be a world traveler too?! :)
ReplyDeleteYou can start in England, you have a FREE place to stay, there's plenty of space, come on out any time, we'd love it :) I plan to make a post about how we go about traveling around and all the options we've used...maybe that could be helpful if anyone is actually considering traveling.
ReplyDelete