Here we are, all caught up
to today.
Reality!
Reality!
There is real emotion
that exists for real
reasons on this day.
I have put it to the
back of my head
many times.
Luke leaves for
Afghanistan tomorrow.
I don't speak much of
this to others.
For fear of tearing up
or losing control
of emotions.
That would just be
awkward for me and
whoever the other lucky
person may be. :o)
So, to the back of my
head this goes.
Life goes on.
Life goes on.
My real thoughts?
I can't tell you if the war
or the approach to it
or the approach to it
was right or wrong.
I can't speculate
on any of it.
The everyday person really
has no real idea of what is
going on out there.
If you think you
know, then maybe
you should think twice.
The only information
we get is from the media,
please don't put
your faith in that.
I don't care what network it is!
We're not experts
on this.
Especially not the media!
We don't know what
really goes on behind the scenes.
Luke and I agree
that regardless of any
controversy
over this current
issue in our world
a job needs to get done.
Someone needs to do it.
Without coming across
as haughty, but more
realistic,
realistic,
may I say that if anyone
can do the job
above and beyond
average expectations,
it would be Luke.
I fully support my husband
and then some.
and then some.
I love him.
He protects you and me,
our whole country!
What exactly he does
we may never know.
I can say that
he is my hero.
This much I know.
This much I know.
He saves lives,
a brother,
a son,
a husband,
a father
or maybe even
someone's
someone's
daughter.
There is a higher
power in control.
I do not doubt that,
I do not doubt that,
God knows all.
My children and I
pray for Luke everyday that he is gone.
Maybe more then once
a day sometimes.
Let me request from all of you
to keep him and all
the others in your prayers.
We can be united in
our Faith in
a higher power.
We can be united in
our Faith in
a higher power.
I don't feel
pride in anyway,
just deeply grateful when
I say,
GOD BLESS THE USA!




Thank you for sharing your tender feelings. We should all be willing to serve our country in whatever way we are able. We admire you both. We keep Luke in our constant prayers,too,along with his precious family.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just read this to Tim. I am crying my eyes out.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!! Luke and All of you will be in our prayers until he is home safe! I've always thought of you as a very strong women, and I know that our faith helps to keep you and your family strong. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTheresa Robinson
Thank you for sharing Fronica. You and Luke are both very brave for how you both are serving our country. I feel honored to have friends like you....although I do think of you both more as family. :) Your strength amazes me. I will be praying for Luke, you, and the kids. Thanks again for sharing. love you guys, em*
ReplyDeleteThat was so touching. I feel the same love for our country and am so grateful for the men and women who maintain our freedoms. Thanks for sharing. We'll keep Luke in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Thank you for all your support. We are so lucky to have so many great friends that we also consider as family! Love to all!
ReplyDeleteYour family is soooo cute! I read about you guys in this month's Ensign, you are famous! Congrats with everything. The Oregon girl,
ReplyDeleteMcKenna Magalogo
Haha! We love you McKenna! Your family is beautiful, I was just checking out pictures :)
ReplyDelete