Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween






















Of course we have to post about Halloween, it's just that time of year! This year we got to go trick-or-treating with lots of cousins. Here's what the boys were for Halloween. Of course they LOVED acting out the parts too!! I didn't get the best pictures, but there's a couple OK ones. With all the cousins together it can be a blissful chaos, if that makes any sense! I wouldn't change it for anything, because they all love being together! Kyle is Ironman and LJ is Spiderman. Kyle is standing next to another one of his best friends, batman, his cousin Drew. They are fairly close in age, and they really like playing together. While we were trick-or-treating, Kyle decided he was done when he saw a very inviting bench in front of someones house. He sat right down and said, "I'm going to eat my food". It was pretty funny. We weren't exactly near our final destination. Let's just say the kids slept really well that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment