Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't cry over...spilled SUGAR, AHHHHHH!!


Have you ever had clumsy moments that just make you want to scream, AHHHHH!?!? Well it seems whenever I'm pregnant I have too many of these moments! I'm sure you all have felt how I do at times. Staying at home with the kids it's a constant battle of picking up after them (bless their souls, we all know that we will certainly miss them being young children despite the messes). One mess after another...WELL, it frustrates me the MOST when I'M the one doing something that is clumsy. It just adds to the list of messes, that prevent us from doing the things that really need to get done. I ended up getting over my clumsy "pregnant" moment and cleaning it up! If there's one thing that drives me crazy it's when I do something that would have been so simple to avoid! ...oh well... it's over and cleaned up now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment