In the snow!
Fun!
We've already
had our fair share of
snow here.
It is also freezing cold here!
Every winter seems to get
colder to me. I'm happy
to have help with my internal
heating this winter
it seems colder then I remember!!
We had some gingerbread fun!
The boys did a fabulous job
and we couldn't have
a better centerpiece
this christmas
for the table!



Fun, fun! We had a few fluries on Sunday, but nothing more. The kids are anxiously awaiting snow! Our friends in Harrogate said they got 15 in. last week! Being pregnant through the winter certainly has it's advantages! :) Great looking gingerbread house & train!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you all!
That's a lot of snow! We were kind of lucky and didn't get as much as a lot of other areas in the UK. I love the perfect amount, enough for the Christmas feel, but not too much to keep from daily life... Happy Christmas to you guys as well!
ReplyDelete