Monday, December 6, 2010

In the Music Video Business

The boys of the family have spent some valuable time together recently,
check it out!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like it's not JUST the boys! Your video came on right after! You've got a lot of energy for a pregnant lady! They were all hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT timing! We can't get this song out of our heads! Even downloaded it :) Lopaka said he remembers listening to this song on his parents clock radio in 5th grade! Tyler LOVED this song, and he's in 5th grade! Thanks Saurman trio for bringing it back! We are rockin out to it tonight! And Fro, Lopaka is starting the lawnmower, so cool!

    ~LCTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEEEEEAAAAASE APPPROOOOOVE OUR COMMMENNNT! HAHAHA

    ~LCTM (LOPAKA, CATHY, TYLER AND MAKENA) THAT WAS JUST FOR YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know my video came on right after, so I apologize to other's, but I took my looovely dancin' down, haha. You all were lucky to see it, I hope I made your day :o) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Crap! I can not stop laughing! That was freakin' hilarious. The little guy on the left was crackin' me up. Did he go look in the mirror? I'm impressed though...they've all got great rhythm. And I'd expect nothing less from Luke. That totally made my day. I think I have to watch again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must have watched the videos at least a half doz times. We laughed so hard we about peed our pants!! You guys should be professional entertainers!!

    ReplyDelete