Monday, May 16, 2011

Tenerife, Spain (Canary Islands)



Next Stop...
A nice gift for
Mother's Day
from my fabulous
~understatement~
husband!!

He took care of the
kids, while a
friend and I
went to Spain.
He did a spectacular
job with the kids.
The house was
even kept in order,
which is very
hard to do with
the little ones
running around!
He did look pretty
excited to go to work
this morning though,
haha!
I hope he comes home
today  : D
Confession:
It kind
of makes you
feel validated
that yes, we do
a lot when
we stay home with
our kids.
I love them
to pieces!
It was a blast
sharing the
weekend with
my good friend
from England, Sophie!

Spain RoCkS!!!












 View from our Balcony.

Tenerife??
YES,
JUST
DO
IT!!



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the best mother's day gift ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! Hope you had a fabulous mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, best gift ever! you look amazing Fro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO! Beautiful place! Lucky, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete