It's Monday!
AKA weekly weigh-in
"Funday"...
...or not so fun,
when the number
doesn't even reach
negative one.
Curiosity, excitement
to see if my hard work has
produced any enlightenment!
The day is new
and the week too,
what will the blessed
scale do?!
Step on up
to speculate,
while I wait
to see the dreaded
-.8!
THAT AIN'T SO GREAT!
MAD!
SAD!
Why is it
this bad?!
280+ minutes
of jogging
and 7 days of
religious
food logging
have now sadly
left me blogging.
Anger is gone,
I have now moved on.
It is what it is.
I cannot let it affect the day.
Because then the kids would pray,
for their mom to stop acting full of dismay.
Everything is going to be okay!
You see,
I am free!
I can choose to be sad
or mad.
I can also choose to be happy
and glad.
I choose to be happy.
What's the point
of being mad?
It only makes you and everyone feel bad!
Hard work everyday
little by little, will soon add up
and fill your cup.
Our final goals will be reached.
Of course, you probably don't
need it to be preached.
Just stick with it,
stay strong
and you will find
things start to move along.
Use motivation
and
determination.
You will need to cope
and use hope.
A
strong mind
will also come in handy
and make you feel dandy
when you eventually find...
...a loss of that massive be-hind.
sincerely,
Fronica x
Fronica x
The above picture is from:
I don't actually know much about that
website. I looked at it for a couple
seconds. It says it's free,
but I didn't test it out to
see if it was true.
It could be worth looking at.
I personally like:
It has great tools.
You can enter in
your current weight,
then you put your goal weight.
It gives you a suggested date
to reach your goal.
It is also free!
Go have a look
for yourself.
If you have an iphone
you can search for and add an app that is
a calorie counter, if you are
more of a technology person
this method may suit you.
I'm very old fashioned and just
stick with a small notebook
and a pen!
A page from my food log
looks something like this:
H20: III
Banana: 100
1/4 c. oats: 75
activia: 65
etc.
I add it up as the day
goes on. I put tally marks for
each bottle of water I've drank.
I aim for 4-5 bottles a day.
Good luck to anyone
working towards a goal :)
Summer is just around the corner
but there's still time to reach that goal!
In fact, there's always time to reach it.




No comments:
Post a Comment