Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Misty!









Yes, that is me walking the dog in that picture! My mom just posted these pictures on our family website. It brought back some good memories of our family dog! As an adult I've never had a desire for a pet. In fact I probably would never get one, if it weren't for Luke. He has been wanting a dog since he was a kid. He always had cats growing up, never a dog. His mom promised him he could have a dog when he was an adult. Well, I will be the one paying the price for that promise. I must say though after looking at these pictures of my dog it has caused me to feel excited to get a dog. We have been planning on getting one once we have a yard for it. Well, Luke is planning on getting a dog when we move to England. We will finally have space for one outside. If I could JUST convince him to pick a different one than an English Bulldog! I am open to any ideas you have of convincing him to get a different dog then that!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a pet person either ('cause mom usually ends up taking care of it), but I think you guys need to get a Manchester Terrier, like our Barkley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea, maybe I'll promise my boys they can have a dog when they are adults:) They want one now too.

    ReplyDelete