Thursday, February 12, 2009

St. Louis
















Luke and I got to go see his sister and her husband in St. Louis. It was fun visiting with them :) For some reason we always go to the Zoo wherever we are, it's our family tradition...even if it's FREEZING cold outside! This Camel is ready to spit at Luke, it never did spit, but it sure looked like it was going to!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, just so you know... I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can't stop thinking about you guys coming here! I'll have to call you this weekend and give you lots of info. Email me your phone number to apesgriffin@yahoo.com

    Love ya,
    Apes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great pictures of the arch! Ours didn't turn out so good. Of course we didn't stop as long as you did. We had to drive all the way across the whole country!

    ReplyDelete