Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Apple Picking








We went apple picking at Larriland Farms. Our friends, the Mahaffey's called us up a couple saturday's ago and asked if we wanted to meet up with them to pick some apples. It was a LOT of fun. We loved eating the apples after we brought them home. We liked them so much there wasn't enough left over to make a pie. Next time we'll have to pick more! Kyle really enjoyed pulling the apple's off of the trees, it was right up his alley! I had to slow his picking down a bit, it was getting a little carried away. I'm so glad they called, it was lots of fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Glad you guys had fun. Were going back soon for pumpkins and hay rides if you guys want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go to a real pumpkin patch! We haven't seen one for years!

    ReplyDelete